10/04/2014

Spring is a time of new growth..


It is with excitement I will return to Ontario this summer and begin my new business LesMar Respite Elder Care which will accent and bring to fulfillment the spiritual care I want to provide for people.  Spiritual care is not only found in church ... it is found in life!  My life over the past seven years has been coming to this day.  I have worked hard and have learned much about my own life and hope to help others learn about theirs!  It is with anticipation and excitement I ask you to consider how I can bring spiritual fulfillment to your life to to those aging adults in your world.
 
Grad Photo May 2014
I am choosing to blend spiritual care with my master's degree, the congregational experience I have gleaned, and the palliative end-of-life care I am so passionate about.  It is my mission that for each person as they age they will realize that on the last day of one's life here on this earth we need to say "I have lived to the fullest!"   I know I can say that. 

It has not been without its bumps and challenges that I got to this space but if I was to place an "X" on my life's timeline and it was tomorrow or 25 years from now, I feel fulfilled and I feel like I am continuously learning how to live life to the fullest.

How about you?  Where are the green shoots of life sprouting from?  When you touch your life is it life giving or does it drain you?  Find yourself and do so with purpose! 

I would be happy to share my story.  My life's journey to this point with anyone who asks.  You can contact me through the LesMar Website or my LesMar Facebook Page or through this blog. 


However I can help.  Just ask!


2 comments: