13/05/2019

Is it magic?

In my philosophies and beliefs is a true understanding that when we choose to see there is a world that opens up to us, available to everyone, however we must choose to believe and see.  It is a magical place of energies and messages from those spirits who travel with us.  Spirits from our time on earth that have left this earthly realm and many others who are sent to us by the Uni-Verse (One-Song) to walk with us on our journey and make life beautiful.  As we mar our basic five earthly senses with poor diet choices, attitude and vices (eg alcohol, prescription drugs and street drugs) we place scales on our eyes and flaps over our ears.  Our senses are restricted to a dull roar of a world marred in challenge and crap. 

I choose to engage with all the energy I can going far beyond and afar. 

Last night I did not sleep as soundly as I might have.  I had written a submission for a book before going to bed so my soul was out and about revisiting all the past doings I have experienced.  I was restless and slumbering just below the surface and just above the REM sleep necessary for rest.  I awoke at 8:50 am which is late for me.  As I sat up, after stretching and thanking my body, I was putting my socks on from the side of my bed.  I did not have my glasses on and so when I saw the gold shiny object on the carpet about four feet in front of me, I was so thankful as I realized it was one of my precious earrings that I wear.  I immediately reached to touch my lobes and all four earrings were present and accounted for.   I put on my glasses and finished putting on my socks moving about looking directly at the shiny gold object and put on my house shoes.  With my glasses on I could see it even more clearly and it still resembled the gold hoop earring I wear only with small tines that looked crown like.  It was then that I rose and reached for it as I did it disappeared for a split second and I lost track of it.  I returned to the bed to see it again and there it was so I focused on the spot and reached again.  When I touched the carpet where it was sitting it was not there.

When I returned to the spot on the bed where I had saw it, it was gone.  I could no longer see it.  Where did it go?  Puzzling I sat quietly on the bed asking the question, where did it go?

The answer came very clearly to me and without hesitation.   In Irish song and voice I heard,

"Here is your pot of gold and your wealth you have been looking for.  You are valuable and rich beyond your wildest dreams and all you choose to accomplish will come to you.  Worry not about the finances of anything as you will find as you travel exactly the gold you need to make your journey work.  Worry not about anything ... simply live and trust and all will be well."

I have a sense of peace about me this morning... It is all well in my world and I am as rich as I need to be in order go forth and do what it is I am called to do.  I have the riches inside of me because as I sat there the voice concluded with,

"You reached the pot of gold and absorbed it into your being... it is not tangible in the material world it is a wealth of the heart and you now reached for it, trusted and accepted.  Go my daughter of Irish roots ... believe in the green."

Thanks be to Celtic wisdom and love .... Thanks be to God!




No comments:

Post a Comment